Developing your Child’s Emotional Intelligence
How do we know what our child’s true potential is? How do we influence them to become all they are meant to be?
So often we are focused on trying to motivate them to achieve their outside goals like schoolwork, sports or their day-to-day responsibilities. While that is important, if we focus on building their self-awareness and emotional intelligence, this will determine whether they achieve those goals.
Our children’s emotional and intellectual capacities are developing without us having any idea how to influence that. Knowing how our children’s perceptions and emotions develop gives us the power to influence them so that they can become the happy and resourceful adults we want them to be.
Learn how to:
- Develop your children’s thinking habits to create a problem-solving mind-set
- Influence your children’s emotional patterns; this has a huge influence on their confidence
- Understand the “why?” behind your children’s behaviour and how to influence it
- Understand yourself in the parenting relationship and how your perspective influences the result
Help your child to develop:
- A healthy sense of responsibility
- The ability to problem-solve
- Confidence and courage
- Empathy and respect for themselves and others
Learning a few skills to implement in your day-to-day interactions with your children can have a huge influence on their happiness and potential!,
To see a list of the upcoming workshops being presented, please click here.